- Heal is definitely not your usual protein supplements that use artificial flavours and colours and taste nasty. All Heal Protein Shakes are flavoured with real authentic ingredients and sweetened naturally with Stevia Extract with no sugar added. It tastes as good as your favorite café, but comes with protein and nutrients you need.
- Each serving consists of 20g of high quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids.
Should I drink it hot, cold or at room temperature?
- Heal Protein Shakes can be served with room temperature/cold water for convenience. But don’t we love to enjoy our favourite beverage hot once in a while? And yes, you can have it that way. Just mix with 150ml of room temperature water first before adding hot water. Adding hot water directly may clump the protein and affect its solubility.
When is the best time to consume Heal?
- You could consume anytime of the day as protein is needed by our body throughout the day. For the purpose of muscle recovery, it would be best to consume within 30 mins right after workout.
How does Heal taste sweet but with zero-sugar added?
To keep calorie minimal, all Heal Protein Shakes are naturally sweetened with a premium Stevia Extract. Stevia Extract does not raise our blood sugar level nor cause tooth decay. Hence, it is diabetic and diet friendly.
*Kindly note that not all Stevia Extracts are created equally. This premium Stevia Extract we use has very minimal bitter after taste as compared to other conventional stevia in the market.
Does Heal help to lose weight?
- Although not designed specifically for weight loss, protein does help to keep your stomach full and satiated as it takes longer time to digest. It helps to reduce your cravings, hence lowering your calorie intake. Protein is also needed to preserve our muscles during a weight loss program.
How many servings of Heal is recommended daily?
- We would recommend 1-3 servings/day of Heal, depending on your daily protein requirement. It is not recommended to rely 100% on our products for your daily protein intake as Heal is design as a health beverage to supplement your food, not replace it.
- Yes, we are Halal certified by JAKIM.
Reference Number: JAKIM.700-2/3/1 089-07/2019
Is Heal gluten-free and keto-friendly?
- Yes, we are gluten-free. Although not designed specifically for keto, our protein shakes are generally high in protein and relatively low in carbs with zero sugar added.
We do not see an issue as Heal is a health beverage with a good amount of natural protein with no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. However, if one is concerned, it is always good to consult with your doctor.